The new HEAD Innegra ™ hybrid composting structure integrates with the blade for greater shock absorption and improved stability.
- Advanced carbon composite technology from HEAD leads to a new ultra-resistant hybrid.
- New HEAD Innegra ™ hybrid structure integrated in the blade for shock absorption and greater stability, vibrations are reduced by up to 17% in the impact of the ball for unique control and precision.
- New HEAD composite hybrid structure with the ultra-resistant Innegra ™ fiber considerably extends the performance of your HEAD blade, which means that the blades remain longer in perfect condition without losing any of its excellent properties.
Innegra ™ technology feature:
- Extremely resistant and lightweight.
- The lightest fiber in the world today.
- In combination with carbon fiber, Innegra ™ forms an ultra-resistant composite hybrid structure.
- Improved stability and greater shock absorption.